Terms and Conditions
T&C's, Returns & Cancellations
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and 420 Venture Ltd, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately. In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by 420 Venture Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to 420 Venture Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services. You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age. Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of 420 Venture Ltd, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following: a. retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of 420 Venture Ltd. Prohibited use
4. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes: a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website; b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order; c. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner. Links to other websites
5. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of 420 Venture Ltd or that of our affiliates.
6. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
9. Any online facilities, tools, services, or information that 420 Venture Ltd makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of the information, compatibility, and satisfactory quality. 420 Venture Ltd is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
10. Whilst 420 Venture Ltd uses reasonable endeavors to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses, and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
11. 420 Venture Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
12. 420 Venture Ltd reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise. Limitation of liability
13. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
14. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
15. To the maximum extent permitted by law, 420 Venture Ltd accepts no liability for any of the following: a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities; b. loss or corruption of any data, database or software; c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage. General
16. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
17. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
19. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
20. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
21. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
22. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts. 420 Venture Ltd details
23. 420 Venture Ltd is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 12154521 whose registered address is 700 London Road, Chalkwell, Essex, SS0 9HQ and it operates the Website www.ourremedy.co.uk. You can contact 420 Brands Ltd by email at [email protected]
Thanks for purchasing Our Remedy at ourremedy.co.uk. In order to be eligible for a refund, you have to return the product within 30 calendar days of your purchase. The product must be in the same condition that you receive it and undamaged in any way.
After we receive your item, we will inspect your returned item and process your refund. The money will be refunded to the original payment method you’ve used during the purchase. For credit card payments it may take 5 to 10 business days for a refund to show up on your credit card statement. If the product is damaged in any way, or you have initiated the return after 30 calendar days have passed, you will not be eligible for a refund. If anything is unclear or you have more questions feel free to contact us [email protected].
1. If you have to cancel an order, please do so within 24 hours of placing the order. We recommend you cancel the entire order and re-purchase the required quantity to simplify the transaction.
2. If you cancel your order before your product has shipped, we will refund the entire amount subject to deduction of charges if any, and whereas you cancel your order after the shipment but before receipt of the item, the same will be liable for deduction of the two-way shipping costs.
3. All cancellations are subject to a cancellation charge/bank transaction charges of your total order value.
4. There are circumstances when the company might have to cancel a particular order. Your receipt of an electronic or another form of order confirmation does not signify our final acceptance of your order and ourremedy.co.uk reserves the right at any time after the receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason.
4. Although our online stock inventory is programmed to update automatically, ourremedy.co.uk reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order, to inform you via telephone or email or mobile text about a shortfall in the quantity you ordered of any item. In all such cases, we have the right to either supply you less than the quantity you ordered or cancel your order with prior notice to you.
5. If an order is to be canceled after shipment, the individual return policy of the vendor applies.
Reoccuring Payment Terms and Conditions
By creating an Our Remedy subscription, you are agreeing to pay recurring periodic subscriptions for an indefinite time until deactivated by you or us.
We reserve the right to increase our prices. If price changes occur they will be in line with changes on our website and you will be notified of the price increase by email before the payment is taken.
Please note: our subscription service is only available in the UK.
Right for you to cancel your subscription
You may cancel your subscription with us for the goods you order but must give 5 working days notice before the next payment is due. You do not need to give us any reason for cancelling. No fee will be applied for cancellation.
You can re-subscribe at any time but if we have stopped the subscription agreement ourselves then we reserve the right to not reactivate.
We reserve the right to cancel your subscription at any time. Reasons for cancellation may be due to, but are not limited to, the following:
Lack of stock
We do not deliver in your area (Our Remedy subscription is available in the UK)
Payment has not been received
If we cancel your subscription for any reason we will notify you by email, phone or text message.
How to cancel your subscription
If you would like to cancel your subscription service you can do at any time by either heading into your account or email us [email protected] You do not need to give a reason for your cancellation.